Friday, April 13, 2012

Playing with Authentique….yummy

Love it when I get ranges in my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit that I didn’t expect but have been looking at longingly in the shop…this range from Authentique is that to a T!!!

It is the NEW ‘Loyal’ range from Authentique and the terrific teals, blues and greens are perfect together.

I used it here coupled with cream cardstock and a paper bag….

buried aliveburied1

 

Loving it on crisp white just as much as on the kraft

funfun1fun2

 

And the range even works with a large splash or pink!

smilesmile1smile2

 

Happy scrapping…

cheers Wendy

2 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow - lovely creations, Wendy! I wouldn't have thought to put pink with it, but it looks great!!!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

you're so talented, I'm just lovin' your style...your creative designs are just so versatile and gorgeous :)