Thursday, April 12, 2012

Manor House Creations.. Guest DT

I was approached by the girls at Manor House Creations to be a Guest DT and create some layouts using their flowers….and of course I jumped at the chance.

I did a few layouts using the photos that Debbie Lawrence sent me, as they were perfectly whimsical to showcase the MHC flowers.

blissfulIMG_2965natural beautyIMG_2968IMG_2967

 

And i also did a couple of layouts using my own photos…and using some fabulous WOW chipboard birds and butterflies

Me and my mother-in-law

cheerscheers1IMG_2989

 

And then this layout of me and DH…aww

you&meu&me1u&me2

It felt so good to create some ‘really’ feminine layouts for a change.. thanks for the opportunity MHC

 

cheers and happy Scrapping

Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Lauren T said...

Lovely LO's, really love all the flowers.