Saturday, April 14, 2012

It’s All About ME!!

You know that is true… it is always about ME!

 

I decided to document my weight loss to date.. and actually take a photo that I like of me and turn it in to an inspirational layout to continue on my weight loss journey. I have battle weight all my life, and have done numerous diets and has several gym memberships.

IMG_3205IMG_3203IMG_3204

This layout is for the SHOW US YOUR STUFF challenge to use this cute little pair of crochet slippers as inspiration…so I used crochet lace and flowers, and the colour scheme as my main source of inspiration.

cute hey!

 

cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy x x x

8 comments:

WendyMac said...

Congratulations Wendy on a Fabulous LO and your awesome 30kg weight loss!!!! That is fantastic and you look amazing. Well done. x

sarah martin said...

Wendy I love your beautiful layout! Congratulations on your weight loss. You look gorgeous. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

Marelle said...

Hey Wendy congrats on 30kgs!! Thank you for playing along with us at SUYS - your laout is fabulous and I love that you crocheted your own flowers

Lizzyc said...

oh wow Wendy, that is a wonderful achievement.. well done, and great for you to scrap such a fabulous milestone! and beautifully scrapped too!

leannes scrappy stuff said...

Beautiful lo Wendy, I love that button! Congrats on 30kg weight loss well done, thanks for joining us at SUYS!!

Monique said...

Wow Wendy - what a fantastic achievement - you look fantastic, by the way.
Beautiful layout documenting it too - the misted doilies are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

You look fantastic Wendy. It is such hard to loose it but so easy to put it on. you have inspired me to snap a shot to celebrate the changes, I am trying for 25kg this year, and it would be great to document it

Sophie Koschmann said...

Firstly, congrats on the weightloss, awesome achievement! Secondly, this is such a fab LO, love the layering...Thanks for playing along at SUYS, Soph xx