Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Webster’s Pages ‘Party Time’

In my DT kit from Anna’s Craft Cupboard this month, I got the new Webster’s Pages ‘Party Time’ papers and accessories. I have created 2 NON BIRTHDAY layouts to show you just how versatile the papers really are, with their pastel colours, and cute hot air balloons and berry/flowers as features on the papers.

“Pretty Yum” – I cut out the flower element from one of the papers and added it as the main embellishment on the paper, and then added a few pieces of Kaisercraft Wood elements as the main embellishments

IMG_8785IMG_8786IMG_8787

“A Wonderful Day in Paradise” –for this layout I cut out the hot air balloons from one of the papers and scattered them as my main embellishments, then added Studio Calico Wood Veneers as my other main embellishment

IMG_8788IMG_8789IMG_8790

Very cute papers.. get yourself some

happy scrapping

Wendy x x x

No comments: