Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ECHO PARK ‘Capture Life- Black & White’

WOW what a terrific range to work with.. LOVE this new range from ECHO PARK called ‘Capture Life- Black & White’… available now at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

The black, white and grey base make for a terrific canvas to add some of your own colour preferences. I chose to do a pastel Layout and a bright one.

‘Well Hello There’ - I have added pastel yellow and aqua to this range to give it a softer feel because I am documenting a baby arrival. Super cute.!

IMG_8794IMG_8795IMG_8796

“Life Is Good”  – Here I have taken a more bold approach and added the red with the stark black for a more vibrant feel. Love red and black together.. it actually makes up the majority of my wardrobe at home too..LOL

IMG_8797IMG_8798IMG_8799IMG_8800

Happy Scrapping

CHEERS Wendy x x x

No comments: