Saturday, June 28, 2014

Carta Bella ‘ Ahoy There’

Hi Wendy here, showcasing this gorgeous Nautical range from Carta Bella called ‘Ahoy There’., available now at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.  I am always a huge fan of navy and red together, actually makes up the majority of my wardrobe…LOL.. but when it is a beach/sea theme.. it is perfect. I have a lot of beachy photos in my stash because we have a place at the scenic town of Bicheno on the East coast of Tasmania, and I just love it when I get to scrap pictures from there. These papers work well with kraft cardstock too!

 

‘Awesome Day’ IMG_8925IMG_8926IMG_8927

 

‘Sea Adventure Friends’ IMG_8928IMG_8929IMG_8930

 

‘Down by the Sea’ IMG_8931IMG_8932IMG_8933

 

Absolutely in love with these papers

Cheers Wendy xxx

---follow me on FB page ---

No comments: