Saturday, April 5, 2014

Simple Stories ‘Hey Mom’

 

I was sent this Simple Stories range called ‘Hey Mom’ in my Design team kit this month from Anna’s Craft Cupboard …perfect timing for getting organised for Mother’s Day. I just loved the pinks in this range, both bright and pastels mixed in with tealy blues and cream.

‘@68’ - I have layered the hearts on 3D tape and had fun with the mason jar adding Studio Calico Cork heart and MAMBI stickers.

IMG_8670IMG_8671IMG_8672

 

‘Mum is Silly’- Had a bit of fun with this one, and overlapped my title

IMG_8681IMG_8682

Mother’s Day Cards created using the left overs, and some of the stickers on the sheet.

IMG_8673

 

This range (despite the American Spelling) is a lovely range to document the special Mummy moments we have.

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: