Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Four more….

 

…to share with you from my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit.

Another layout using the MME ‘On the bright Side’ paper range, with heavy white misting on black cardstock to create the background effect.

sand angelsand

 

I was also given the *new* Echo Park range ‘ This & That Charming’. For this layout I have used a heart cut-out and some punched circles as a mask effect.

IMG_2468IMG_2467

 

This layout is heavily inspired by one of the most talented people I know and a darn nice person to boot….Lou Nelson. I love love love everything she touches…so here is a little tribute to her work ( I hope I did it justice)

IMG_2470IMG_2469

 

And this final layout has again got the circle punches used as a mask in scattered effect, again using the new Echo park range

IMG_2473IMG_2471IMG_2472

 

Hope you all have a lovely day, and I want to thank my regular visitors…it is so terrific reading the comments and knowing that I am not just talking to myself. much appreciated!

 

cheers Wendy x x x

6 comments:

Susan Longman said...

love them all ... specially the Lou Inspired one :)

Chloe said...

Wow Wendy! Fabulous pages! Love the white misting on the black background and all the masking ... gorgeous work :-)

Karen said...

Loving these two- esp the pop of colors against the black CS in the first one- gorgeous!

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Wow all these layouts are amazing!

Lizzyc said...

Oh no.. you are not talking to yourself.. i love coming by here.. i drool over each and every layout you do.. i love your style.. each layout is fresh and individual.. love the misting, the way you edit the photos, the layers.. i love what you do and will keep coming back as long as you keep putting posts on your blog!!!

Alison said...

Hi Wendy, I lurk around your blog quite regularly! I loved your masking using the circle punches so much I had a go at it myself, my LO is on my blog along with a credit to you for the technique. Cheers, Ali xx.