Monday, January 9, 2012

Another post….Yummy!

I can tell you something for nothing…Anna at Anna’s Craft Cupboard sure does spoil her DT. I have had the best kits sent to me over the past few years, and this month is no exception.

I have been playing around with some Prima- Londonerry

friendshipIMG_1665

I misted the background to bring out the pinks in the collection, and highlighted the yellow elements too

mojo meet upIMG_1667IMG_1668

I have another layout and a few cards to share from this collection too, I just need to take some pictures.

I also currently have my Step-by-Step up on the blog using the NEW MME Funday papers

bit of funclose 1close 2

love the look of the kraft with the black…so nice!

2 comments:

WendyMac said...

WOW you have done an amzing job with these LO's Wendy - they are superb!! Love the prima pps and yep the black on the kraft looks awesome. Happy creating in 2012. Hugs. x

Sarah Lou said...

beautiful layouts - love the butterflies sprinkled through out!!!!!