Sunday, September 25, 2011

WOW…my first blog post

I have been super busy with the Savvy delights retreat, then a brief family break in Hobart, and have only just managed to get back onto the computer. To add to that, DH has decided to dismantle his computer for the time being, and I use his large memory to store my editing program on as this little netbook wouldn’t cope so well. So once I have haccess to that again, you will be bombarded with layout upon layout of new creations.

in the mean time…….

In case you missed my first ever blog post on ‘Words or Whatever WOW’, I thought I had best share my layout here.

IMG_9959

head over to the WOW blog to see how I created that effect on my title and chipboard piece.

3 comments:

Moonie said...

this is very very cool Wendy.. Love the title and the colors are awesome x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool page, Wendy! Love it!

Sara said...

WOOHOO on your first post. The page is awesome, I love the monkey. How did you do the background?