Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Savvy Cyber Crop

 

I have been trying for days to load into the gallery at Savvy, but I cannot get my pictures to load. It keep coming up with FATAL ERROR.

This is my take on Sara’s challenge- 2 photos/doily/paint

IMG_9297

IMG_9298

here is my take on kerryn’s puzzle piece challenge….with all the elements that she wanted (including A Lil’ Somethin’)IMG_9300IMG_9299

And my take on the Page Maps sketch that Anthea put up. Love the way this turned out…I have used A Lil’ Somethin’ flowers and a WOW chipboard frame for my title

IMG_9304

Here is a close up of my WOW frame. I have just coloured it in black with a Sharpie and stuck my alpha stickers to it!

IMG_9305

And finally, this is my take on the BLIND SCRAP that Sar hosted. I know that my title is in the wrong spot, but I couldn’t get it to go where t was meant to.

IMG_9302

i have used some decorative lock and keys from WOW…and have altered them with Glimmermist in CINDER

IMG_9301

2 comments:

amanda73 said...

oh wow, i love all these, just gorgeous work, love your style wendy

Sara said...

Shame you can't get into the gallery Wendy. These layouts are all absolutely stunning!