Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WOW..now that is what I call a weekend!!

I had a blast at Camp Mojo in NSW this weekend. not only did I get to have total uninterrupted scrapping time, free from kids and usual household chores…I got to play with some of the coolest and creative chickies around!

And not to mention the challenges to really get a girl scrapping. I managed to get 15 layouts done over the 3 days, and i am pretty happy with that, seeing as there was heaps of chatting going on!

This layout was for a challenge to use a song title .IMG_8918IMG_8917

this next layout was done for a ‘creating stamping’ challenge. I used folder scrap paper and paint to create my stamping

IMG_8919IMG_8920

And this layout was done for a challenge where you had to use SHINY things on your layout!

IMG_8922IMG_8921

Obviously I have a heap more to share, but I really need to get on with this housework as it is amazing what 4 days away with no tidying or cleaning can do to a place!

catch you all soon…cheers!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

It was so awesome to meet you and hang out with you Wendy! You're a crack up!! Loved getting to see your gorgeous layouts in real life too! I hope we can catch up again one day. xx

amanda73 said...

love all those layouts, esp the day of firsts layout....just gorgeous work

Gigga said...

Love all of those gorgeous layouts again.

Karen said...

Sounds like you have had a wonderful time! Love your layouts especially the Day of Firsts!

Chloe said...

OOoo... fabulous pages!!! looks like you had a grand time :-) Loving them all!!

sandi said...

Wow! More awesome lo's! Lovin your sweet style! So upbeat and playful looking!