Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It’s June-----Happy Winter

My favourite season is here!!!!!!!!!! The colder the better as far as I am concerned.Love to rug up and get cosy!

Beginning of the month means new challenges are EVERYWHERE in the scrapping world.

Anna’s Craft Cupboard has their new sketch up…created by MOI

AnnasJune11

here is my example

charmer

At Anna’s I also have a Banner tutorial where you can follow step by step to create this..

banner

final

I also did a recent showcase of a new Kaisercraft line called Vintage Velvet. Here are my layouts and an OTP..!

boxbox1

Like the effect of misting through a doily…looks cool I think

chefchef1

This is a bit more distressed…and a bit more vintage, cos the papers lend themselves to it!

live

live1

And even though I struggled doing a Masculine layout with the papers, I think I pulled it off with this one!

rough-diamondsrough1

hope you enjoyed looking through these layouts…have a nice day!

5 comments:

Susan Longman said...

stunning...Wends...and you did a great jobs with the Kaiser range:)

Jules said...

awesome pages wendy!! so hearin ya about the weather too... bring on the slippers and snuggling on the lounge... :))

Elisabeth Helland said...

wow, love your take on that sketch....and I must admit, I've been looking around here in your blog, and i love what I see.... thank you so much for sharing....I just have to add you to my bloglist... :o)
greetings from Norway.....(and ps, here its getting warmer after a looooong winter with alot of snow... )

Sar said...

Loving everything but ESPECIALLY the banner, clever chick!

Karen Knight said...

These are awesome Wendy. I love what you did with the Kaiser. :)