Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Sketch

Yet again the next month rolls around, where is this year going???

I have created a single photo sketch at Anna’s Craft Cupboard for you to play with, but you can adapt it to suit multiple photo’s if you wish.

Anna March 11

And here is my version of the sketch, a cute cuddly picture of my kids and one of their cousins Evie, and Granma and Grandad

squishy.jpg

And a closeup of my clustering

IMG_7083

If you haven’t played along at Anna’s before, or if you play along every month, I would love to see what you create with the sketch. The prize is a randomly drawn $40 voucher from the shop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is soooo gorgeous Wendy!! Love your title..the poka dots look awesome!! I have always been meaning to try your sketches out..so this month, its definitely on my to do list!! xx