Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Guest DT spot at Savvy

..I got given the gorgeous ‘We’re Savvy’ kit, available through the shop at Savvy….Yummo…great mix of papers and embellies

This layout I created this cute little ruffle with a glimmermisted doily that I just trimmed and ruffled

IMG_6953

 

check out the cute little American Craft flowers

IMG_6954

Then for this layout I replicated the American craft flowers that came in the kit (that Anthea also showed us how to make on the site), and created this layout

IMG_6955

arent they just too cute

IMG_6956

And finally, I create my own little heart and butterfly banner for this on with some punches

IMG_6957

super cute effect..I live them

IMG_6958

So if you want to get your hands on these papers or a kit, head on over to Savvy and have a look in the shop

4 comments:

Sar said...

LOVE what you've done Wendy, and thanks so much for getting your pages done so quickly! You're a machine!

Evgenia Petzer said...

As usual- your works are awesome!!!

Sharon said...

Great pages Wendy. You have been very creative making your own embellishments, they all look fantastic. Loved your Yellow pages also.

Gigga said...

You never fail to impress me.. Love all of those layouts. Thanks for sharing.