Monday, August 30, 2010

End of the month..a few more challenges down

The End of the month usually sees me pumping at the last few challenges that take my fancy, and August is no exception.

Finally Finished this months STUCK?! sketch

IMG_4868_1

 

And I also managed to the Savvy ABC challenge done. Using the letter ‘B’ with buttons and bling

IMG_4869

 

And finally, my example for the CYBERCROP challenge over at Enchanted Scrapbooking. I set the challenge to use your oldest scrapbook product in a new and creative way

VELLUM FLOWER

IMG_4867

 IMG_4866_1

6 comments:

LisaW said...

Gorgeous layouts Wendy! Love that vellum flower!! I honestly don't know how you get time to play along with all the challenges. I suck at managing my time that way. hugs, Lis.

Karen Knight said...

These are gorgeous LO's wendy.
love them.
Kr. x

Frances said...

Love your layouts (as always) Wendy...the balance one...Wowzers!!

Domestic Mamma said...

Love all those layouts Wendy! Don't know how you get it all done so quickly!

Unknown said...

love the vellum flower and i love the bright pink pp for a boys page...so different

Jasmine S said...

They are all beautiful but I do Love the second one. Great idea with the tilting some of the title. Fab work.