Sunday, February 7, 2010

A couple of Creations for the weekend

This layout is one from my DT kit at Anna's Craft Cupboard using the My Little Shoebox papers from the 'Skys the Limit' range, collection chipboard bird, and using the inking effect I saw Renee Dowling use recently on her blog


And this layout is one I have done for Enchanted Scrapbooking
using a colour combination of green, blue, white and green

That is all I have been up to this weekend that I can share with you, so I hope that you have all had a cracker of a weekend, and look forward to the week ahead.

2 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Love the licking of the spoons in master chef ( my fav part about baking!), and the inking on the top layout and the teeny tiny lil clouds< I adore the effect it has your layout!! such a magical layout!

Belynda-Lee said...

Oh wendy, totally love this layout babe!!! super cute!! All yoru LO's are inspirational. xx