Monday, November 9, 2009

Creations from the weekend...all very orange!

This one is for the first round of the Christmas Competitions Fa La La La La at Enchanted Scrapbooks. We had to use the carol " All I want for Christmas" as inspiration.
Criteria was 2 photos without smiles, and all I want in the title


This layout is my take on the Nov 1st STUCK?! sketch

And this last layout is for the sketch at Scrapbook Savvy.
This is the cutest layout journalling I have done for a while. It is about a conversation I had with my smarty pants 4yo Charlie. He is such a cutie at time...despite being a total ratbag
Close-up of the journalling and my new "little bit of Whimsey" purchase (birdie)


Hope you all have a lovely Monday and start to the week. I am off to Melbourne tonight til Wednesday for a Neonatal Conference and some shopping. Hope I cope without the internet.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The orange layouts are awesome, haven't really scrapped orange before. I just love the conversation layout and your cluster going up the side of the photo

Chloe said...

Stunning LO's Wendy! I just love your work! Head on over to my blog, I have something for you :-)

Monique said...

I love how you have clustered your embellishments, Wendy - I adore oronge, and I love what you've done with the colours!!