Monday, August 24, 2009

A swap and a few....just a few!

I hosted this Swap at Artistic Document for Cards and Tickets...
I am so glad I hosted it as I got to see the packs before anyone else.
Here is a sample of the packs that I sent out to the girls today!


Artistic Document are having their August Cybercrop, and the theme is Recycle, Re-use, and Reduce. We were challenged to take an old layout and make a new one with it.

Here is what I came up with and just love how it turned out
Close up
And this is the original Layout...OMG..I am a little embarrassed to show it, but it was over 4 years ago and it is nice to see how far we have come (or so I will keep telling myself)
This is an OTP I did using a Prima Package to create a magnetic notepad.
Love how this turned out too, going to be giving it to my Day Carer
This layout was made using 4 household/non scrapping items
-Crochet doily, twine, book paged, and cardboard



Over at Bon's Scraps, I did this layout for the 'Write Now' challenge. We had to document a 'first'. So I decided to journal about Charlie's first time on a farm and first encounter with a cow!
Close-up



This Layout is my take on the Inspiration Monthly Challenge


I Entered Sweeties Sketches for the first time this month.
Here is my take on their sketch
Close-up


This is what I did with the RoadMaps sketch and combined with the 'Out of the Hat' criteria of 3x circles, bling on a boy layout and staples...Love how it turned out


So I have been busy as usual..hope you all have a wonderful week ahead, and I shall be sharing the news soon about my latest give-away!




13 comments:

marijana said...

awesome pages Wendy!!!!

Sharon said...

OMG girl where do find the time and inspiration!!!!! Love how you turned the old LO into that wonderful new masterpiece...WOW. Another feast for the scrappers appetite!!! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo glad you did a Sweetie's Sketch, Shell's stuff rocks and I love what you did Wendy, Tiff :o)

Julie said...

wow awesome pages wendy

Anonymous said...

OMG someone has been busy - they are all fantastic. I should have entered the Artistic Document CC I am forever redoing layouts (I must I must I must stop looking through the albums I have completed!!!)
Tracy :)

KerrynF said...

Awesome work Wendy!!
I love your new take on your page, it is beautifully done.

Krissy Christie said...

Wowsers Wendy!!They are all stunning!!Love the little notebook too :D

Krissy xx

Ellen Woodbridge said...

Wow Wendy you have been busy. I love all your LO's

iza said...

gorgeous!!!drool....

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts as always Wendy!! and I love all the bits and pieces for the swap... might have to look into the next one I think :)
Aga xx

Jodi said...

OMG Wendy some amazing work here. Love your new/old layout just gorgeous... and the Prima vine packaging note pad is a rad creation... so much inspiration...

Anonymous said...

Wow Wendy, you must have a neverending supply of photos :) You never seem to run out of beaitufl things to scrap!
I love that you re-scrapped an old layout - so brave to show it too! :)

x

Jane said...

you never dissappoint Wendy, always love coming to visit your blog - you always have so many gorgeous LO's :)