Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's New...It's exciting....It's cheap...!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a brand new kit site around...it is all what I just said...NEW,EXCITING,CHEAP...it's "What Is Old Is New".

A few of my friends are selling these kits, made for under $20.00 (limited kits available per month). The good in the kit are co-ordinated from older scrapping stuff to the most modern papers and embellishments around.

You have to see it to believe it. The sneaks are currently available, and the whole kits will be released tomorrow.

SO check it out..

What Is Old Is New


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, the sneak peek's look very tempting.... Thankyou sooooo much for choosing my layout over at Wicked. Have been a bit down this week so it was a lovely little booster for me, thanks once again, Tiff :o)

Kirsty said...

What an awesome idea!

Ness said...

They look really nice! I will be saving that blog to my favs!
Think I might have to enter the 7 sins comp to ... what great Prizes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting immunity Wendy, loved your layout too, the colours were awesome, Tiff :o)