Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh Anna…how I love Thee!

As Some you may now, I have been on Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT for over 2 years now, and I have to say she is the most generous Boss around. She always sends me so much goodness to play with, and it is 99% of the time Hot off the press!

 

My Step by Step is up at the moment, showcasing some of the 'SIMPLE STORIES ‘100 Days of Summer’ range…cute colours and designs.

sack race

7

 

I also have the sketch for March to share with you.

March 2012

And here is my version of the sketch

sugarsugar1

 

So you can probably see why I love working for Anna so much.

Thank you Anna for giving me the opportunity to create for your shop, and for continually impressing me with each and every DT kit

 

Happy Scrapping everyone

Cheers Wendy x x x

2 comments:

Lauren T said...

Love your take on the sketch. The use of the hearts looks fantastic.

Lizzyc said...

oh these are lovely layouts...