Saturday, March 17, 2012

A couple more this for the week!

This Week at WOW I created a School inspired layout with the title piece ‘My teacher C1058’ and some little boys, all coloured in black and outline in white pen.

my teachermy teacher1my teacher2

 

I also created a layout with my sister Susan’s left-overs from Anna’s Craft Cupboard in the new ‘Bo Bunny Serenity’ range.

little swimmersIMG_2496

happy Scrapping …share with me your favourite thing about scrapping , I would love to know why YOU do it!

cheers Wendy x x x

2 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Your pages are really beautiful, Wendy! Love your layering, and you do such a beautiful job coordinating colors!

Al Hannah said...

All your page layouts are amazing Wendy - I love your style and how you always have that little extra. On the teacher layouts I love how you did the white patches in the upper and lower corners - kind of reminded me of a child's scribble - but it looks amazing!!!!