Monday, March 26, 2012

3 more created…

…and probably more to come before the end of the month, but who knows!

Firstly is a layout using some more of my DT kit for Anna’s Craft Cupboard with the terrific ECHO PARK range ‘This & That-Charming’, also featuring a dress paper flower from A Lil’ Somethin’ 

IMG_2975IMG_2974

 

I have done a couple for challenges over at Savvy.

This is for Tara’s quote challenge- I have used some WOW chipboard, and A Lil’ Somethin’ heart, button and doily

wonderfulIMG_2489

 

Then this next layout is for Kerryn’s manufacturer challenge to use October Afternoon…now that certainly isnt hard for me to do. This layout also has WOW chipboard- bookplate frame, birdhouse,leaves and  scalloped border edge. It also features A Lil’ Somethin’ Mist Me cloud and altered butterfly, as well as button and lace.

sweet little thingsIMG_2491IMG_2492IMG_2493

 

Hope you are enjoying your week.

Share with me how often you get to scrap, and how many layouts you do get done??

cheers Wendy x x x

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi... well I really love your style.. It is always classic, neat and well designed, the colors are always beautifully co-ordinated and embellished.. so these are all beautiful.. Humm.. how much do i scrap? not often enough for me.. haha. I am lucky enough to have a space and a desk, so i can leave a layout and come back if i have to go and do something.. which happens a lot... and so it depends on when i get to the desk as to how much i scrap!! thanks for asking!! Have a great week!!

amanda73 said...

love love all these, just amazing, love all your work..... i usually get to scrap daily, when bubby has his nap, i usually can get 1 done and a second started......

Kel said...

Hey wends,
I am lovng ALL of these pages. Very inspiring! I get to scrap a few times a week, it can range anywhere between 2 and 6 pages............depends on the mojo!

Monique said...

Hi Wendy,
As usual, your layouts are so beautifully put together - love them all, and your lil Charlie is getting to be quite the photographer.
I usually do something scrap-related every day, but actually sit down and scrap maybe about 4 times a week. I can do about 2-3 pages a week in a good week - I'm a slow scrapper and fiddle about a lot!! LOL!!

F.T said...

So neat and full of effort creations, I like each sentiment you have used for embossing.

Plastic Card
Plastic Card Printing
Scratch Cards