Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Week that was at WOW

I took control of the WOW blog this week, and showcased a heap of products…here are the layouts that were shared over the past week.

I started the week off with a nice summery layout that featured some *NEW* release chipboardWOWWOW cu

then I went on to showcase some fab circle elementssweetsweet1sweet2

this layout features 3 products: Chip, alphas and AltaMATZEASTER HATEASTER HAT1

this layout features new release cameras and AltaMATZCLICK123  CLICK

This layout features new release flourish and leaveslife is a verblife is

featuring my good old favourite---COGSoh laOH LA1

Cogs, flourish and birds!shell huntershe;l2shell1

This layout has chevron AltaMATZ, MDF vines, and alphassushi trainsushisushi1

So there is my Week at WOW… they can custom make chipboard designs too..so check out the web

 

cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These are fantastic Wendy, I love each of them.. beautifully designed and the chippies are marvelous!!