Friday, April 13, 2012

Playing with Authentique….yummy

Love it when I get ranges in my Anna’s Craft Cupboard DT kit that I didn’t expect but have been looking at longingly in the shop…this range from Authentique is that to a T!!!

It is the NEW ‘Loyal’ range from Authentique and the terrific teals, blues and greens are perfect together.

I used it here coupled with cream cardstock and a paper bag….

buried aliveburied1

 

Loving it on crisp white just as much as on the kraft

funfun1fun2

 

And the range even works with a large splash or pink!

smilesmile1smile2

 

Happy scrapping…

cheers Wendy

2 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Wow - lovely creations, Wendy! I wouldn't have thought to put pink with it, but it looks great!!!

Marie (Mazz) said...

you're so talented, I'm just lovin' your style...your creative designs are just so versatile and gorgeous :)