Sunday, April 1, 2012

April at Anna’s

The New sketch for APRIL is already up….check it out

April2012

here is my layout for the sketch Using the MME ‘On the bright Side’

fishfish1

 

Anna’s craft Cupboard is also now showcasing the DT work in ranges each month…here are my layouts using the very vintage “Charlottes dream” from Kaisercraft

c&ec1c2

I did a less vintage feel for this layout

foreverforever1forever2

And a boy layout

kidkid1kid2

And then a very vintage layout(well my version of vintage anyways)

us3us3 aus3 b

 

Cannot wait until Anna showcases my LilyBee layouts..

 

Stay tuned…cos i am going to be posting my GIVEAWAY soon. What things would you like to see in the give-away(chip, papers, journalling, embellishment, tapes/adhesives…….)…LET ME KNOW!

cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

misty said...

Gorgeous Pages!!!