Saturday, April 30, 2011

Big Post

So what do you think I get up to when I go to the East Coast for the Easter Week??? Swimming-----NOPE. Surfing--------NOPE

SCRAPPING------- HECK YEAH!

I have a heap of layouts to share with you, so get a cuppa and make yourself comfortable..ROFL

First off..I managed to do all 4 sketches over at Creative Scrappers this month. In order:

#150

IMG_7721

IMG_7720

#151

IMG_7719

IMG_7718

#152

IMG_7715

IMG_7714

#153

IMG_7713

IMG_7712

I also managed to sneak the second STUCK sketch in too…

IMG_7710

IMG_7711

I have some more to share, but I cant be bothered tonight, so I will do them tomorrow when I announce the person who has won the chance to have a layout scrapped by me

Still time to leave me a comment on this post if you want me to scrap a layout for you!

5 comments:

Kristine Davidson said...

You rocked our sketches Wendy!! Thanks for participating with us :-)

Susan Longman said...

fabbo Wends

Moonie said...

Awww these layouts are stunning.. loove the vibrant colors that you have used and I especially love how you have layered your flowers .. demin can I see.. beaudiful Wendy x

Crystal Goulding said...

Looks like a super busy little holiday!!

Kel said...

Love them all Wendy. You have certainly pumped out the pages this month!!