Monday, October 5, 2009

Swaps and sketches!

This is Octobers sketch that I created for Anna's this month. I would love to see your take on it in the gallery over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. If you do create a layout based on it leave me a link in the comments here as I would love to see it!


Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch for October using the Little Shoe Box Papers 'Robots Unplugged'




SWAP over at SCRAP THE BOYS



Now for the
OCTOBER Embellishment SWAP....
this Month is a Colour swap!
ORANGE

What's involved?

- head over to Scrap the Boys via the link and check out the rules of engagement...LOL

-Create 1 orange embellishment per person in the swap eg. journal blocks, buttons, ribbons, stamped images, animals...whatever..let you imagine go WILD

-Send out to Wendy by the 21st october with a stamped self addressed envelope

-International Swappers welcome. Please include a self addressed envelope

I would love to see people get creative and have fun joining in!

4 comments:

On my way... said...

Hey Wendy!! Gorgeous LO as usual, & love that photo! Very cute :)
Thanks soooooo much for ur blog luv - ur too sweet!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy, i was so chuffed that you left me a message, thanks so much for that :o) And I am sooooo in love with your blog design, those trees are just too darn cute, Tiff :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi again Wendy, no it's my old one, the new one is still sitting in the courier box unopened, how bad am I? Could be full of paper for all I know, must go do it right now LOL xx.

Shandell said...

Hi Wendy - just letting you know that I loved your sketch and I was inspred to scrap a LO using it. Thanks ;o)