Saturday, October 24, 2009

All About me...LOL

2 layouts with me on them...wow very rare indeed!

This is the last layout in the Family Ties competition at Mystical Scrapbooks. I had to do a yellow,teal, brown and kraft layout about my best friends.
Well My sister and my Mum are my best friends so that is who I scrapped about!





And at Savvy this weekend the Cyber Crop is Pink Themed! Kayla has a challenge to scrap a layout ahout yourself, using pink and one other colour, bling, and a quote by K.Yamada.
I decided to use another vine from Lynette Jackson. She has these gorgeous multi stem vines available gor purchase on her BLOG

Close up of the vine!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous Wendy!

Lisa K said...

OMG - Pink and flowers on a Wendy Smith layout !!!! Amazing and it still rocks!!!!

Monique said...

Hi Wendy - those layouts are stunning!