Thursday, May 21, 2015

Echo Park ‘Jack and Jill’

Echo Park have done it again, creating a  range with 2 sub ranges within it. ‘Jack and Jill’ has both a feminine and masculine line within the one range. Today, I am here to showcase the masculine aspect of the range.

‘Trip to Hobart’ – I really added very little to this range other than the elements available in the line itself, just created a background cardstock with a few inks.

001002003

 

‘You can be anything SO… Be Awesome’ – Just adore the deep blues in this range..perfect for any boy layout.

004005006

 

Cards - I just whipped up a few cards with some of the left overs as I have a few masculine events coming up soon, nothing fancy, just plain and masculine.

007

Hope you enjoy playing with this range as much as I did, available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard.

 

cheers Wendy x x x

No comments: