Wednesday, August 6, 2014

D-Lish Reveal for August

This month’s reveal at D-Lish Scraps saw me doing more ‘girly’ feminine layout. Both of the layouts feature my darling old cat Jazz. She is getting really quite stiff and a bit on the cranky side, and I think arthritis is making it harder and harder for her to get around ..poor girl!

But I think it is very important to document your families pets, as they aren’t with us for very long in the grand scheme of life.

So here are my layouts

“@ 13 years”IMG_9149IMG_9150IMG_9151

 

“Noted”- featuring a heaps of purple and pink flowers and embellishments that I seem to accumulate in my stash from various packs and grab bags…LOL

IMG_9155IMG_9156IMG_9157IMG_9158

 

“Shine” -And then this ‘schooly’ page which isn’t very traditional at all. But I just love yellow and red

IMG_9162IMG_9143IMG_9144IMG_9145

So if you like the look of these embellishments used on my layouts, you can find them at D-Lish Scraps.

cheers and Happy Scrapping

Wendy x x x

No comments: