Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kaisercraft ‘Bow and Arrow’ By Wendy Smith

The NEW Kaisercraft ‘Bow & Arrow’ range is available at Anna’s Craft Cupboard now. Loving the pastels in this range, peaches and aquas with some naturals and woodgrain. It is just beautiful and really easy to create with.

I have done 3 layouts, and have another 2 sitting on my desk half done(not due to lack of MOJO just lack of time), I hope to share those with you too at some stage.

 

“#Max” - also using some Freckled Fawn Wood Veneers and Heidi Swapp alphas

IMG_9102IMG_9103IMG_9104

 

‘Hello Beautiful’

IMG_9105IMG_9106

 

‘Spectacular Capture’ IMG_9107IMG_9108IMG_9109

I really cannot advise you more to try these papers.. they are just gorgeous.

Happy Creating

Wendy x  x x

---check out my FB page too---

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful!