Sunday, June 29, 2014

Bella BLVD ‘Scattered Sprinkles’ by Wendy Smith

Incredible, fantastic and FUN. Yes these are the words I choose to describe the new range ‘Scattered Sprinkles’ from Bella BLVD available now at Anna’s Craft Cupboard. Super bright and super fun, just check out the array of colours that work brilliantly with black cardstock. These papers have a scattered polka dot on one side and then a yummy pattern on the other. Here is what I came up with in my creative process..

 

‘Be Happy’ IMG_9012IMG_9013

IMG_9014

 

‘Here – you & me’ IMG_9015IMG_9016IMG_9017

 

‘Hello Beautiful’ IMG_9018IMG_9019IMG_9020

You are just going to love these papers, get some now before its too late, and while you are at it.. follow me on my FB page.

 

cheers Wendy x x x

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh these layouts are all so gorgeous!! love them Wendy!