Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Scrap Around The World

This is only the second time I have played at Scrap Around The World. This is their current inspiration board …

Here is my take on the challenge:

I have taken inspiration from the Quote, the various shades of pink, the triangles on the pots(featured on my matting paper), the love hearts,the splattering effect on the quote image and the tissue paper in the box(flowers are made from tissue paper)

IMG_8367IMG_8364IMG_8365IMG_8366

I don’t usually do pastel, feminine or girly layouts, so yet again pushing myself out of my comfort zone

cheers Wendy

5 comments:

Di Garling said...

Absolute STUNNER Wendy, you have totally rocked our current moodboard. Beautiful pic of you & I love your attention to detail too.Fab layout. Also if you load it on to our facebook page you are in our draw for an extra prize. Thanks for joining us at SATW.
Cheers Di

Christin aka Umenorskan said...

Lovely layout, thanks for being inspired by my mood board and for playing with SATW....

Tusia Lech said...

The text is so true!!! I love your layout - delicate colors, lots of layers and details. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World.

Zanka said...

Your page came out so beautifully! You are in the wow zones :) Thank you for playing with Scrap Around The World.

Ella Swan said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing!!