Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Finally.. I’ve been playing

Yes… I have been back at it again…scrapping that is!

I decided to tackle some of the current Scrapbook Savvy Cyber Crop challenges…here is what I came up with….

 

Kerryn's Challenge: use at least 5 Patterned papers(yep 9), at least 4 embellishments(yep 8), 3 stickers, 2 alphas and 1 photoIMG_3599IMG_3597IMG_3598

 

Sara’s Challenge: use clouds, hearts, button, and bannerlet me goIMG_3566IMG_3567

Tara’s Challenge: use Black and White/Cream and on other colour (I chose brown)these 4IMG_3570IMG_3571

have thoroughly enjoyed these challenges…

cheers Wendy x x x

4 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow!!! I don't know what to say, where to start from...Your designs are always so balanced and the color combinations are always a feast to the eyes!!! Love your work! TFS!!!
xxx

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are fantastic! love them all.. the designs are gorgeous and you really cluster beautifully...

Lauren said...

What stunning layouts, love all three.

Maree said...

Just gorgeous....you still got it