Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Love is in the Air at Savvy

…for their February Cyber Crop.

Sar and the girls are hosting a great Cybercrop with a love theme, and I have played along managing a couple of challenges.

Firstly, Tara’s challenge was to create a Layout with the word ‘love’ somewhere, hearts and pink….so here it is

cuddles

I have used a WOW chipboard title, and a few A lil’ Somethin’ pieces(pink butterfly, dictionary paper flower and calico heart)

IMG_2296

 

Then I also had a crack at Jen’s challenge which was to create and use a heart mask…so here it is

moves

I used a multi-heart punch and then used the negative space as a mask to mist over onto the tag. I have also used A Lil’ Somethin’ butterfly on this layout, and WOW alphas.

IMG_2294

I know there is not much time, but you do have til Thursday to get your layouts up…so head on over and check the other challenges out

 

Happy Scrapping

Cheers Wendy x x x

4 comments:

Karen said...

Both of these are lovely :) I taught my kids to "shake their booty" - they love dancing too

KerrynF said...

Both amazing pages Wendy, great to see you playing along.

Lizzyc said...

These look fabulous! great takes on these challenges!!

Lauren said...

Terrific LO's, love the masking.