Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some recent Creativeness

Having amazing DT kits from Anna’s Craft Cupboard really enables me to get my creative MOJO flowing. I love all the things she sends, and cannot wait month by month to undo that pizza box when it arrives.

this month I have had the chance to play with some of the NEW Echo Park ‘Times and Seasons’.

Check out these gorgeous girls..surely you recognise those faces!

favorite

I misted the background with a mixture of Mr Huey’s Cameo, and glimmermist Tomato Cherise, and I also altered the flowers to match

IMG_0510IMG_0511

And for this layout I have used Mr Huey’s Heirloomeverything to meIMG_0498

Can you tell I love misting atm, and using doilies as a mask..LOL!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous. I love the outline chippie on the 1st one and the big bow on the 2nd.

Lizzyc said...

fabulously gorgeous layouts. love the misting and love the neat ordered look... love these..

Chloe said...

Gorgeos pages Wendy! Love the misting - great job with these papers :-)

WendyMac said...

Awesome LO's Wendy!! Love the misting - especially the doiley. Love the pps you have used. Hope your week is going great. x

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Gorgeous misting!!!!! I love your designs!!!!
Hugs!!