Monday, May 30, 2011

Can’t go out….kids are sick

which means I am scrapping while they are lying on the couch. BAD MOTHER AWARD candidate for sure, but they are happy-ISH, and I get to scrap…win-win all round I reakon.

 

PLEASE EXCUSE THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES..I am having to play around with a new photo editing program, and haven’t figured out how to resize without loosing quality

Playing with the A2Z Scraplets sketch and some of the winter range from ECHO PARK

IMG_8215IMG_8217IMG_8216

The I decided to play at the Scrappiest and did there sketch 121 with the Bo Bunny space range

IMG_8212IMG_8213IMG_8214

I also managed to do a layout for my 52 week album

IMG_8218IMG_8219

6 comments:

Puzzle said...

Beautiful! I like this layouts!

Jennifer said...

Your LO's are always soooo amazing!! Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!!

Leanne said...

Fabulous!! Love it all..x

Julie C said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy ... Good luck !

Vicky Varvadouka said...

These are just gorgeous!!! I love your design and the way you place your embellies!Thank you for playing along at The Scrappiest!

Monica said...

Love your work Wendy! I always enjoy your designs. Thanks for playing along at A2Z scraplets!!