Friday, January 14, 2011

Creating, creating and a little more creating

I think I must be amongst the most fortunate scrapper out there. I have the best DT positions in this country(biased I know), but I get sent the most amazing products and get to create to my hearts content.

Anna’s Craft Cupboard this month,yet again, out did herself and sent me an amazing DT kit.

here is a layout created using the gorgeous Crate paper Restoration papers and elements…LOVE THIS RANGE

IMG_6615

close –up of those cute flowers

IMG_6616

And then I got to play with the terrific October afternoon Schoolyard range…YUMMY

IMG_6613

and a close-up of the layered heart embellie

IMG_6614

And another layout using the October afternoon Schoolyard range

nature's classroom.jpg

And then this layout is made using the Girls Paperie ‘On Holiday’ range and elements with a few Echo Park stickers elements thrown in,and a couple of October Afternoon element stickers

car wash.jpg

2 comments:

gumgully said...

absolutely positively stunning Wendy :-)

Anne P said...

Wow, more totally amazing LO's.