Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MAY at What Is Old Is New

This Month I had the chance to play with the latest VINTAGE KIT from WIOIN...it is so yummy full of little bits and pieces, and rich colours...all for just $18.60


Here is waht I managed to make using this divine little kit









There are more kits released this month including
The GIRL Kit for $21.40

And The BOY Kit for $19.95


Why not head over and see what Bargains you can find in the store....and have a look at the challenge blog too!

4 comments:

Ceci said...

All gorgeous work Wendy..I just had to duck over and buy that vintage kit after seeing your layouts. :)

Unknown said...

just lovely Wendy!!

Anthea said...

oops, that above was from me (*insert blushing face here*)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO's Wendy. Love what you have done with this kit the colours are beautiful. I have just won a kit from WOIN for a FS2S challenge & I can't wait for it to arrive. The kits look just fabulous!!