Thursday, April 8, 2010

New creations with my Anna's Dt kit

Check out the new range from Pink Paislee....this is Queen Bee. I did this photo of me and my Sister..she is the Queen Bee of cutwork, so i decided I would give it a crack with the range.


This is a different layout for me. I have never attempted a sillouette before, and I must say that it is sitting OK with me..I cant say I am fully converted, but it looks ok in this layout I reakon. Using the new MLSB paper Away We Go, and some Sass lass stickers
And then this layout I have used one of my all time favourite photos of DH and Charlie, taken at a medieval wedding we went to last year. I just love how cheeky Charlie looks. New Webster's page range Life's Portrait is used!


If you are liking these new paper ranges, Anna's has them all in shop

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

What a gorgeous layout with you and your sister :)
I actually really like the sillouette layout it works great on that page... The medieval layout is just awesome!! A medieval wedding LOL I think my DF would love that. Too bad for him hehehe
Lys

Nay and Gilly said...

What great LO's! love your work Wendy.

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! Love the Lo with you and your sis! Divine :)

Frances said...

Wowweeee! These are fabulous...They all are sooo different...love that.