Thursday, July 9, 2009

Cyber cropping FUN!!!!!

I have been having a great time Cyber Cropping at Bon's over the last week. I managed to get a couple of challenges done

This is Bon's Colour Challenge - Black, Red, Cream and White (gorgeous combo). Pictures are of the boys playing trains with Grandad at Bicheno
Close up
This is my take on the sketch that Charm provided. Gorgeous sketch.
Close up


And this is a layout I did for the Aussie Scrap Source 'Colours and Words' challenge,
but I forgot to email it...LOL

Hope you all have a great!!!!!!




2 comments:

Karen Knight said...

these are gorgeous Wendy!
Love your patterned paper background.

Hugs
Kayla

Ally said...

Stunning pages Wendy! That funky border is pretty cool too!!!!

You and Kayla will have soooooo much fun scrapping next week! Can't wait to see the results!!!!!

Hoping to make it back down to tassie sometime this year so I can come visit you! :)

Alice
xo