Saturday, June 13, 2009

I have been scrapping again!

I had the privalege of having the lovely Kayla Renee at my house scrapping this weekend. But unforunately I have also had horrid weather no condusive with taking photos of my most recent layouts.

But these are the ones I did during the week that I can share.


Another Layout for Hybrid Designs SURVIVOR challenge. We had to try a new technique. I decided to try QUILLING...hmmm not too sure about this!

This is for INSPIRED BLUEPRINTS..for their current sketch..love it

Thanks Kayla for a great time...please come back SOOOOOON!!!!!!


8 comments:

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous Wendy! How fun having a scrap buddy to visit!

Mel & Em said...

It was great to have Kayla come around for our Thursday nightScrap Night, hope she comes back again soon!!

Lovin the LO's chikee!!!!

See you soon

Mel x

Cas said...

Stunning LOs as always Wendy!

Aphra said...

I always love your color combos and all the fab details on your layouts, Wendy! I have a scrapping buddy who comes to my house....it's the best! By the way, LOVE your go at quilling. I'll be trying that. :)

Katherine said...

Gorgeous stuff and I remember talking to that lass over at SM forum years ago. Lovely girl!

Ness said...

Gorgeous pages as usual !
LOVE the apples on that tree !!

Nicole said...

LOVE the tree. that is totally too cool.

xx

SkyeMJ said...

Wow - you and KR scrapping together?! Now theres an explosion of inspiration! Love your creations!

x