Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged by Renee, Charleegirl, and Sharon

I have been photo tagged by so many people and have been ultra slack in passing it on, so here goes nothing....
apologies to Renee, Charleegirl, and Sharon


So here is what you do
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your digital photos.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

This photo is of my son Charlie, it was taken last April when he was just 3years old, at Old Mac's Farm on his first ever pony ride. He was scared witless, but managed to stay composed. The pony's name was Honey

Iwont be passing on the tag, as I think it has pretty much done it's round now with the people I know

2 comments:

Charleegirl said...

Thats a gorgeous photo... i can see some "insecurities" there...

Kirsty said...

So cute:)
I am terrified of horses too, so I think he did well;)