Monday, June 23, 2008

WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe the weekend I have had....I feel so privaledged.


Over at 'Crafting In Style'........I have been participating in the Cinema Competition. Well the results are in and I won...I won...did I mention that I won


so what did I win you ask





NOT ONLY did I win the Cinema Competition, but I also managed a TRIFECTA in the Cyber Crop....yes all 3 challenges.....WHOOOO HOOOOO....not sure what I will win yet though
and
YES ANOTHER ONE
I was at a Nursing Expo Yesterday, and put in for there lucky door prize and YES I won that too. DH says I have to get a lotto ticket this week....LOL

2 comments:

Rachy said...

WOW... I second your hubby... go buy a lotto ticket! lol
Well done honey! Enjoy your prizes!

Nicole said...

Biggest Congrats, that's fantastic news.

I'd be jumping off the walls.

Nicxx