Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm a Mystical Guest Designer

So excited...I made Guest DT on Mystical Scrapbooks. So far we are having a ball...I have been involved in decision making and helping out organising a few challenges.


I cant say too much, but watch out for February,.....a new challenge is coming your way!!! (SAY NO MORE).


Have been doing a lot of scrapping, but cant upload anythin just yet as it is all for compeitions at this stage. I shall upload some LOs I have been working on this weekend for our cyber crob, next week , once all the judging is over.


The kids have been having a ball in this heat. We have had the pol out everyday, and they love the spray and splashing..

1 comment:

Ally said...

your blog is so cool Wendy!!!! :D
Well done on the guest designer spot! Well deserved!
Alice