Sunday, December 16, 2007

Congratulations to Susan!

Over the past few 9 weeks my sister and I have been in a Competition on Scrapboutique called "Passion 4 Fasion". Every week we had to do a LO based on a certain fashion style ranging from houte Couture to Country & Western to Grunge. It was a great comp and very inspiring.

Last night the overal winner was announced. My sister Susan came second and won a great Figgy Pudding paper pack.


This is my Final enterance for the 9 week challenge "Futuristic"


I have been trying to do a few more LOs as my photo collection seems to be growing and I know that Xmas is fast approaching which means one thing....More photos!!!


I tried taking my kids to Sit on Santa's knee today and......IT"S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. I have never seen them put on such a performance. I am going to try a few more times to get a shot, but I also dont want to scar them for life. So we'll see.......



I did this LO at Susan's last night at our weekly crop



No comments: